Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Race numero dos

My second race was on January 22nd.  It was another duathalon in Granite Bay.  I was not feeling well but decided I would do the race none the less.  I was coughing a deep deep cough and I could feel it in my chest.  But I set out to do these races this year and I was not going to let this get in my way.


Here we are before the race.

 This video is me being silly before the race. 

 

My finish!  Finally!!!!  This felt like the longest hour and a half!  I was coughing the whole time. 
I didn't even want to finish the race, but then I saw Bryan at the transition area and knew I had to continue on my way!  

 

Yay! We finished race number two!!!

Bryan finished seven minutes faster than last time!!!

Getting ready to race.

Our bikes are ready in the transition area.

Let's go number 36!!!

Alle took a cool picture of my bike!




 I'll see you again soon Granite Bay, next time on a new course.  It's too bad I didn't get to improve my time on this course, but I understand because I was so sick.  



Next race: Half Marathon in Davis
February 6!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment